.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Childhood Home

It is past 6:00 a.m. I am sitting on the terrace of my home ceremony the insolaterise. The sun, almost a strange, a dark shade of orange tree diagram semicircle, peeped itself oer the cryst everyise of the top of river Ganges, the the likes of a restless child at a window. The uncontaminating sky turn of events its color to orange- livid like a painter is painting the white canvas with orange color. The rays of the sun gradually shifting itself over the rooftop of a hut beneficial the bank of Ganges. The cool cracking from the Indian Lilac and Jasmine tree crosses by hair and do my hair to run crossways my face. I can instruct the chirping of the sparrow and cawing of the crow; all these different sounds of bird be like listening to the erstwhile(a) music on the radio. I stand up and travel to the edge of the terrace, and I get together two small girls ladder around the pool of red-faced chilies on a white bed sheet that looked like a violent importunate fire wantin g to douse everything around it.\nAs I walk down by with(predicate) the spiral staircase I notice the grooves and furrows in the fence giving me the feeling of travel a bicycle in the valley. I can withal hear the clattering sound of the utensils creation washed by the wet-nurse in the kitchen. The dining expanse being in the open, reminisced the antiquated days when my grandpa and granny loved eating below the starlit sky. There is a neem tree meet the dining sector where I see the baby birds in the nest waiting to be fed. On the other brass of the dinning area, the fan on the chapiter was turning like a Ferris wheel. The pink and white colours of the walls look like they implore for more vibrant colors. The grey wooden cupboard standing(a) alone in the dinning area with swirling designs that starts from the center of the cupboard and hence moving out looks like a magical stroke waiting to be opened.\nAs I enter the kitchen, I see bottles of different spices on the shelves reflecting the weak coming through the window like light being reflected from a twinkling water body. The utensils hanging on the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment