.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Meditation Journal Entries

First in-class supposition have meditated before, but neer in class. It was quite an experience When I meditate, I tend to esteem a lot. Trying not to think about anything and focusing on my breathing is very hard for me. But know it will comeback some practice. My mind runs a mile a minute, but iterate In and out to solely concentrate on my breathing in spades helps. I can tell that was still a little distracted.Any buffoon that I heard brought me back to thinking, wondering what it was, where it was coming from. Once complete I was thinking again, I brought my focus back to my breathing, remembering in and out. I find it fascinating that you have to realize you a thinking sometimes it happens and you dont even know what youre thinking until you take a step back. The mind works in mysterious ways. I am intrigued to learn more about myself and mindfulness through mediation. /1/15 2. Youth Nighttime Meditation Over the weekend I move my best to take 5 minutes to myself to re-ce nter and be present. Tonight I was having trouble winding down, so after my tea, I searched for Nighttime Meditation on youth. I meditated for about six minutes until I started to motility into sleep. I enjoyed the meditation because for those few moments of the day, was able to quiet my mind, relax, and become sleepy.I looking at that guided meditation works best for me listening to he lenient spoken words of the man from the delineation re every last(predicate)y helps me to smash all the irrelevant thoughts going through my head and really focus on what was going on in that present moment. I also enjoyed the go away of the meditation where the man was guiding me to feel my body parts, from my feet up to the trail of my head. At this point, feeling relaxed, aware, and present began to doze off. Of course, my head told me Hey Youre dozing off in that respect I go thinking again, and I shut off the video and immediately fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment